Specialty Leasing Manager
See job responsibilities.
Areas of Responsibility
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Canvasses region to find and develop retail operations and concepts for centers and funnels useful contacts and ideas to corporate.
• Actively canvasses other malls, trade shows, fairs, festivals and strip centers for temporary tenant leads.
• Meets and or exceeds projected income budget.
• Monitors temporary tenant activities and resolves problems in conjunction with the General Manager.
• Monitors and ensures visual merchandising requirements and standards are met.
• Evaluates retail mix to determine potential temporary tenant uses.
• Negotiates rents and terms with temporary tenants in accordance with company guidelines.
• Develops relationships with temporary tenants to encourage repeat business and referrals.
• Monitors fixture inventory and permanent tenant exclusives and kiosk restrictions.
• Oversees and monitors temporary tenant payments and sales reports in conjunction with mall staff.
• Interacts with local government to ensure compliance to all ordinances and regulations.
• Negotiates, generates and enforces provisions of the license agreement.
• Reviews and approves tenant set-up and signage.
• Communicates with regional/tenant coordinator on cost estimates to repair tenant spaces.
• Collects, and monitors weekly/monthly minimum rent and percentage rent.
• Inputs rent information, sales, etc. into database and forwards checks to corporate office.
• Writes maintenance orders and follows up on performance.
• Prepares weekly action reports.
• Monitors insurance, business/tax/licenses of temporary tenants.
• Coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to travel by automobile and air, and to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
• Good computer skills including spreadsheet and database applications.
Education / Experience Requirements
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
Two (2) to three (3) years of retail/sales experience.
How to Apply
Please apply online.