Estee Lauder Beauty Advisor - Full Time
Estée Lauder Beauty Advisors set the standard for excellence in the cosmetics industry by providing exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals on a daily basis.
Benefits are provided:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, paid vacation, personal holidays and sick leave time
- Immediate Associate Discount (no exclusions)
- Matching 401K, no waiting period for vesting!
- Career Growth - Management Training Program
Areas of Responsibility
Achieve Sales Goal Every Day - Your destination, every day!
Recruit New Customers - A great way to ensure that you make your day, every day!
Service Above Expectations - Provide exceptional service to every customer.
Demonstrate Three Products - Always show your customer at least three products.
Clientele to Build Relationships - Use your client registry to stay in touch with your customers.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong Selling Skills
- Good communication Skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment.
- Ability to use computer keyboards, standard telephone and other related business equipment
- Ability to lift between 10 and 72 lbs at floor level and/or team lift when necessary.
- Ability to push/pull receiving equipment weighing up to 500 lbs such as rolling flats, 2-racks, and pallet jacks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor, rack, and hook and place items on floor, shelve racks and hooks.
- Ability to work at a safe and steady pace.
How to Apply
Log on to Belk.com, Click Careers at the bottom of the page, and search for the Anderson location.