Maintenance Team Member - Part Time
Associate is responsible for maintenance of the facility and warehouse equipment that includes but is not limited to installation, repair, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment; as well as machinery, conveyor and sortation equipment, and related controls and components while maintaining the campus upkeep and appearance.
Areas of Responsibility
- Clean the toilets and sinks and other fixtures daily and as needed using facility supplies
- Mop the floors in the restrooms daily and as needed
- Empty all trash within the restrooms as needed
- Restock toilet paper, paper towels, seat cushions, feminine products, and hand soap as needed
- Clean microwaves, coffee pots, and other appliances and utensils daily and as needed
- Clean tables and counter tops in the associate lounge daily and as needed
- Clean out refrigerators once a week
- Mop the associate lounge as needed
- Restock paper towels and hand soap in the associate lounge as needed
Offices & Common Areas
- Vacuum office areas on 1st and 2nd floor as well as in the ticket office daily or as needed
- Communicate any broken or damaged equipment at once to Supervisor
- Communicate to the Operations/Pool Stock Manager when supplies are getting low
- Correct and/or report hazardous situations to Supervisor
- Be responsible for securing the keys when shift is over
Education / Experience Requirements
High school diploma or GED preferred.
How to Apply
Log on to Belk.com, click Careers at the bottom of the page, and search for the Anderson, SC, store location.