Ladies Shoe Sales Associate
We set trends through our merchandise and, more importantly, through the way we work. At Belk you will find a positive, inclusive, vibrant and fast-paced environment where you have access to all the tools and resources necessary to be effective in your job. Furthermore, we know access to senior leadership is critical to making company-wide initiatives a reality and getting great ideas to the forefront of our business. Time and time again, our associates are grateful for the opportunities they have to meet with Belk´s senior most leaders.
Above all else, here you’ll find opportunities to make huge impact. It´s the result of dynamic initiatives, financial and structural support, and strong investments in the areas that are taking Belk to new heights.
Areas of Responsibility
A Belk Sales Associate provides outstanding customer service to each and every customer, displays a passion for retail and fashion, adapts to change efficiently, continually seeks to learn about Belk’s merchandise, has an awareness of industry technology, and displays the ability to use technology to enhance core selling skills.
Education / Experience Requirements
Position Requirements: Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings & weekends, due to shift rotation. Other requirements around education and physicality include:
Education & Experience:
- No education requirement.
- Experience in retail preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use and learn industry technology preferred.
- Ability to use computer keyboard, touchscreen monitor, handheld devices, standard telephone and other related business equipment.
- Hand manipulation to remove sensor tags
- Ability to push / pull 100-500 pounds when moving stock carts
- Task demands vary in each department because of the different types of merchandise. Stocking requirements can involve reaching above & below shoulder level and lifting 25-50 pound boxes.
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.
How to Apply
Choose Store Careers - Anderson, South Carolina