Merchandise and Operations Supervisor
The Sephora Merchandise/Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing all operational processes aligned to product and store environment to positively impact the client experience and drive sales and profit. The Sephora Merch/Ops Supervisor ensures that all merchandising and operational processes meet or exceed company expectations for execution, completion and efficiency.
Areas of Responsibility
- Proactively approaches clients in a friendly manner to determine how they can help find products or demonstrate services and close the sale
- Provide coaching to enhance team’s ability to deliver memorable client experiences through building an emotional connection
- Lead animation SETs and merchandise updates, utilizing the Weekly Calendar, Vision Guide and Core Standards Guide
- Lead processes for managing inventory for the stores, including stock ledger updates and inventory accuracy
- Manage internal Ops technology for Sephora; ensure technology is working properly
- Create a learning environment, partnering with Area Education Managers and Sephora Managers to deliver training to Beauty Advisors when necessary
- Models a strong brand identity based on the Sephora Inside JCP values and culture
Education / Experience Requirements
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Prior leadership in a supervisory role preferred
How to Apply
Apply online using the link on this page.