Mall Management - Summer Intern
An exciting opportunity to learn and grow within the commercial real estate and retail industry. You will work closely with the property management team to learn more about our business including tenant relations, finance, property operations, contracts, and construction.
Areas of Responsibility
• Assists with routine business functions:
• Partner with multiple departments throughout the organization
• Performs other duties as required by Manager
Education / Experience Requirements
Skills (Desired Abilities):
• Must be detail oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment and able to change tasks quickly
• Interest in commercial real estate, retail and/or strategic planning preferred
• Analytical thinking and strong communication skills are a must
• Ability to manage data, research topics proficiently and think holistically
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
• Current undergraduate student with preferred majors in Business, Economics or similar fields
How to Apply
Please apply online. Follow the link listed or visit Washington Prime Group's Careers Website by clicking HERE.
Internships begin in May or June depending on the chosen candidate's schedule and end in August.