Sales Associate/ Key Sales
Join our team as a Key Sales Associate and have a positive impact on many lives. Our Key Sales Associates are responsible for engaging customers in conversation to understand their needs and objections; presenting merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits; offering extended service plans and financing options; working with the entire sales team to provide a superior experience to all of our valued customers and meeting individual and team sales goals. May also assist the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager with supervisory duties.
Areas of Responsibility
We value integrity, diversity, teamwork and opportunities for advancement maintaining our promotion from within philosophy. We provide training on sales techniques, product knowledge, and skills to take your career to the next level. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence, desire to grow and ability to provide a superior customer experience.
A Sampling of our Total Rewards:
- Base pay plus commission on sales
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance (Full Time Team Members)
- 401 (k)
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays (Full Time Team Members)
- Tuition Reimbursement and DCA courses based on position
- Training - Associate Training System, Management Training System, Career Development and more
- Team Member Merchandise Discounts
- Incentive Trips and Contests
Signet Jewelers operates mall-based Piercing Pagoda kiosks throughout the United States. Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Education / Experience Requirements
- One year of sales, retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred, but not required.
How to Apply
Apply online. Search for Anderson using the website listed.